1st June 12
Wow, didn’t realize I had a lot of questions. Answered all of them - sorry for keeping you guys waiting!
1. superjamm: Hi Jamm! :D
2. noblerebel: Hi there! That’s sad, couldn’t find your name on your blog :/ Anyway, thanks a lot! Good to hear we have same interests. You could always go with me anytime! :D God bless you as well!
3. Hi there! I’m updating it now. I won’t keep you waiting ;)
4. Wow, this is really touching. Hahaha. Thank you so much! Sana kinwento mo, I’m eager to know haha! Stay cool as well! :D
5 - 6. Oh crap, I’m sorry. :( I rarely answer questions here right away, but I always keep my Formspring account updated! Here it is - formspring.me/pauvillanueva. Forgive me!
7. Haha, hi! I could’ve told you if you weren’t anon :p
8. Thank you! Cool ka <3
9. fayecaguioa: Hello Faye, thanks for reading my blog! :D
10. createcolorfulchaos: Hi Rizza thank you so much! :) I like your username haha!
11. Hey there! You really did? Baka magkakilala nag tayo pala haha!
12. Aw, cute mo! I’m answering them now. You could always ask me here (formspring.me/pauvillanueva) if you want me to answer right away :D And hey thanks for checking everyday! I’m trying my very best to keep this updated!
13. intoxicatemymemories: Hi Claire, nice bio you have there! I’m using Nikon D7000 + 50mm 1.8d lens for most of the time :D Thank you so much!
14. ekanmeiduelas: Hey Em! Wow, thank you so much! Haha yeah I just took that photo accidentally and I never knew it’ll turn out nice lol! Okay it’s a lotus, I’ve always wondered =)) Thanks again! Yup, I’ll post them soon :D
15. Hey there, sure! I tweet a lot about my whereabouts. Say hi when you see me! :)
16. Pauline Monasterial Villanueva… Oh god, why. =))
17. Hello, thanks for checking out my blog! Sure, we can be friends - hope you weren’t anon though :/ But hey thanks! :)
18. Hi Anon29, ang cute mo bakit ganyan haha! Yeah thanks for checking and yes, I’ve been really happy lately. Ganitong smile ba? :D Haha I’m back now, thanks! :)
19. Hello! Thank you so much! :) Uhm, I suggest you start with the basics. Learn the proper functions of the shutter speed, ISO, and aperture settings. Ako, pinaka-critical kasi for me ang aperture setting. I use a wide aperture para ma-aaccentuate kung ano man ‘yung object that I wish to focus on. That’s where I really started, then I’m pretty sure masasanay ka rin :D
20. Hey, really? I think I was a snob back then haha! You could go talk to me anytime! :D
21. Hi Anon29, have a nice day! :)
22. Hello. I bought mine online because it’s cheaper there! :) 23. Wow, one heck of an advice! Will surely keep that in mind, thanks Anon29! :p
24. Huhu koya, ang lalim mo po. Pero ako’y na-touch (I’m incapable of translating that word huhu) at nawa’y pagpalain ka ng Diyos! Salamat sa iyong concern. Ako’y nagalak sa iyong mensahe! Magssmile na ako para sa’yo :D
25. snuwi: Damn, I’m really sorry for missing this out! :(
26. Hey there! I’m sorry for answering this question exactly when May has just ended, but I was too busy to go to some as well and didn’t catch up na. I’ll update you thru Twitter if I know some this June!
27. ronethisamermaid: Hey Roneth! Thank you as well! :D Haha oh that was you pala - cute mo haha! :)
28. frenzeroo: Hello housemate! Lol weh. Hi there! =))
29. Hi there, fellow Theresian! Painting is not a good course… It’s an awesome course! Lol I just had to stress on that haha! My professors back in Painting were amazing and I wondered myself why I even shifted haha just kidding! My course (VisComm) is nice as well if you’re into photography and design :D
30. Oh no, what was I wearing =)) Thanks haha should’ve said hi!
31. I just told them :s =)) No harm in that!
32. Well… Even if I’m straight, I don’t think I’ll ever be girly :s
Pau Villanueva graduated from St. Theresa's College, QC. She's now studying at the University of the Philippines Diliman, taking up Visual Communication course at the College of Fine Arts.
I take a lot of photos, and I talk too much. Works are mine unless specified!
Ads and Elements
Search This Blog
All photos © Pau Villanueva unless stated otherwise. Please do not use them without my permission. For inquiries and other concerns, please email them to email@example.com