11th March 12
1. Hi there! I already fixed my comment box you guys can comment now! :) Whaaat, seriously now? Haha! First time someone told me that =)) Well thanks for that lol!
2. Hello there with a kilig emoticon! :)
3. Hey there! Really? I’ve only been with a few people with my same interest! I hope to meet you one of these days! :D
4. Hi there! Thank you so much! You could always introduce yourself - I don’t bite! :p
5. Hahaha! Cute Tumblr message I’m flattered! Thank you so much :D Like I said, I really don’t bite! Don’t be shy we can be friends haha!
6. Hey there! I took the talent test for UPCFA - Painting major! Yes they’ll make you draw and a lot of other things. Not idiotic at all haha! Message me on Facebook if you’d like to know more about it :)
7. Wow, made my morning! Thank you for taking time to read my blog! :D Hope to meet you one day - art lovers must unite hahaha!
8. Hello! Uhm, I actually took Painting major in UP College of Fine Arts and I took the talent test for that course. From what I’ve heard the TDT for VisComm is a lot easier than in Painting (since we being honest hahaha) but that’s about what I could possibly spill now haha sorry! I shifted from Painting because of some reasons! There’s a grade requirement in Painting, sa Viscom wala - so I think it’s harder to shift from VC to Painting! To keep your grades up, you must always do your plates, yun lang naman eh haha! Uhm, my major subjects in Painting are Techniques, Visual Perception, Materials, and Drawing! Message me on Facebook if you want to ask more! :) Thank you so much! :D
9. Hi! If you mean the focus is edited or something - no it isn’t haha! The aperture is at it’s widest (1.8) that gives the photo a blurred background and only focuses on the subject. I used a Nikon 50mm f1.8 lens - it’s a portrait lens! It’s all because of the lens, focus, and settings :) Put the aperture at it’s widest and use manual focus to choose what to spot on!
10. My phone’s a Blackberry Bold 9700 haha!
11. Thank you so much! I don’t usually have a preferred brand on where to buy my clothes. I just choose wisely lol haha!
12. Hello there! I only have my kit lens and my 50mm! No I don’t but I’ll be using that soon! :D
Pau Villanueva graduated from St. Theresa's College, QC. She's now studying at the University of the Philippines Diliman, taking up Visual Communication course at the College of Fine Arts.
I take a lot of photos, and I talk too much. Works are mine unless specified!
Ads and Elements
Search This Blog
All photos © Pau Villanueva unless stated otherwise. Please do not use them without my permission. For inquiries and other concerns, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org